She has gained, She is still gaining, With a ton which pained, Which are still paining... She has smile, Which makes u wonder a while, Even when not okay, She is fully cocky.... Never thought to be her ride But gradually I tried, Which is not less than a pride And hugged me when I cried... Her funny faces, And the happy spaces Are matter of wonderful cases which have become gay traces... However her day is low, She starts her class with a glow, With a continuous flow, Which her students eventually blows... Her English is classic, Making others to move above basic, Beyond the rational capacity of magic, But I end up being a manic. She feels for all, Its seen in her heartfelt call, Which I love to take toll Later happily gets troll... Her partner in crime, Is my main concern in prime Because he never leave her any time Cause they are couple of lovely chime One thing to say Hopes this would make your day Do remember me in times of gay I will surely be there around to lay....
I am Sorry Saju. A tiny little heart speaks to me, I am Sorry Saju. Why are u so naive... Why do u want to hide in cave? Is this the real You? Is this what you want to do? U have dreams Has it just come melting creams? Why are you being so innocent? Feeling none along in adjacent Its all-around being so fake For how long will you take. Hey Saju, shake and wake Live for urself, for your sake People took away ur spaces They have your traces Its your time Be your own shine Its best to keep on trying Just than crying I am there Saju, We will together grow you and u will be the first choice of who because I am there for you <3
Hey do you know me? I think I do know you really well , I have seen you before . Can I tell something? I know what you are thinking right now. Can I ? OMG...... I am just kidding. Thanks for reading my stuff. By the way, this stuff of my will be our intimate talks okay! Don't share it to anyone , I trust you. Lets call this chats of our as hush hush talks. So let me ask you something.... What pops up in your mind when you see or listen the word LOVE. I know that love is the best feeling in the world but this one thing aches me a lot , which feels as if it is digging my heart with a sharp axe infinity to the power infinity times. Its my boundless love and concern for a guy. U read it right. Its for a guy. May be a girl.........or a.....boy. I don't expect anything from that person, just that at least * hears me and gives me some time to spare. I am not happy with what I am doing. I always make my chest ache and tears roll from my delicate eyes. Why am I giving suff...
Comments
Post a Comment